Woof
Please login.
Woof
Please login.
Woof
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Το φόρουμ όπως δεν θα έπρεπε να είναι!

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  
Σύνδεση
Ψευδώνυμο μέλους:
Κωδικός:
Να γίνεται η σύνδεση αυτόματα σε κάθε μου επίσκεψη: 
:: Έχω ξεχάσει τον κωδικό μου
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Γειαα
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler" I_icon_minitimeΠεμ Μάης 26, 2011 11:22 pm από Eva

» Κάπου πρέπει να τα πω κι εγώ να ξεσπάσω
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler" I_icon_minitimeΠεμ Απρ 14, 2011 2:35 am από Supersonic

» Αθήνα - μια πόλη που ΟΝΤΩΣ δεν κοιμάται ποτέ!
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler" I_icon_minitimeΤρι Μαρ 15, 2011 4:28 pm από Skoulikis

» Εκδρομή στον Πειραιά!
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler" I_icon_minitimeΔευ Μαρ 14, 2011 10:18 pm από Supersonic

» No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead.
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler" I_icon_minitimeΚυρ Μαρ 13, 2011 3:35 pm από Eva

» Εκπληκτικές φωτογραφίες από το χιονισμένο Ράντσο στο Σοφικό!
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler" I_icon_minitimeΚυρ Μαρ 13, 2011 10:45 am από alexandra

» Πώς να εξηγήσετε σε μια γυναίκα τι είναι το offside
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler" I_icon_minitimeΤρι Μαρ 08, 2011 9:59 pm από korinious

» Αν μπορούσα να γυρίσω τον χρόνο πίσω...
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler" I_icon_minitimeΤρι Μαρ 08, 2011 1:29 pm από afoplisius

» Βέλγιο: Παγκόσμιο «ρεκόρ» ακυβερνησίας
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler" I_icon_minitimeΠαρ Φεβ 18, 2011 2:00 pm από Eva

» Random thoughts
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler" I_icon_minitimeΤρι Φεβ 15, 2011 8:38 pm από Eva

"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler"

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Eva
Eva

Τόπος : στο άπειρο κι ακόμα παραπέρα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 491

"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler" Empty
Δημοσίευση"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler"

Have you ever felt like getting a piece of paper and fill it with your thoughts? That you feel so many emotions in the same time, so you have the strong need to put them aside for a while and make your mind clear by having a good conversation with your ego? It’s like you think with two different ways, the emotional and the rational one. The first one’s so melt and sensitive, always carried away from your feelings and your inner thoughts, it helps you take almost pain free decisions and it’s pretty sure you’re going to regret them later. The second way, though, the rational one, gives you the sensation of having taken the right decision, but you may feel that you haven’t burst out enough. So, I can’t help but wonder: which is the best way to think, when the only thing you aim to do is straightening up your life and get a move on with it? Isn’t it weird when you’ve made a big decision that affects you as directly as possible, like getting a certain person out of your life, and the only thing you can recall after that is just the awesome time you’ve spent together? The great feelings and the funniest moments you may went through? This is where you need the “on” button, so as to switch the “rational behavior” on and never switch this off again! But isn’t it the greatest thing ever when you’re able to live your life to the full? To be happy, sad, disappointed, in love, angry, excited, proud, determined..? So, I won’t be afraid to take this kind of decisions anymore. Because I may was so far. But, despite all these negative feelings, I do feel inside that I’ve cleared my life up and this makes me be good and ok with it.

I may miss you like a child misses their blanket, but it feels so right after all.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Μοιραστείτε αυτή τη δημοσίευση στο: reddit

"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler" :: Σχόλια

Κανένα σχόλιο.

"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler"

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 

Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Woof :: Eva's Blog-
Μετάβαση σε: