Woof
Please login.
Woof
Please login.
Woof
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Το φόρουμ όπως δεν θα έπρεπε να είναι!

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  
Σύνδεση
Ψευδώνυμο μέλους:
Κωδικός:
Να γίνεται η σύνδεση αυτόματα σε κάθε μου επίσκεψη: 
:: Έχω ξεχάσει τον κωδικό μου
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Γειαα
No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead. I_icon_minitimeΠεμ Μάης 26, 2011 11:22 pm από Eva

» Κάπου πρέπει να τα πω κι εγώ να ξεσπάσω
No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead. I_icon_minitimeΠεμ Απρ 14, 2011 2:35 am από Supersonic

» Αθήνα - μια πόλη που ΟΝΤΩΣ δεν κοιμάται ποτέ!
No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead. I_icon_minitimeΤρι Μαρ 15, 2011 4:28 pm από Skoulikis

» Εκδρομή στον Πειραιά!
No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead. I_icon_minitimeΔευ Μαρ 14, 2011 10:18 pm από Supersonic

» No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead.
No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead. I_icon_minitimeΚυρ Μαρ 13, 2011 3:35 pm από Eva

» Εκπληκτικές φωτογραφίες από το χιονισμένο Ράντσο στο Σοφικό!
No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead. I_icon_minitimeΚυρ Μαρ 13, 2011 10:45 am από alexandra

» Πώς να εξηγήσετε σε μια γυναίκα τι είναι το offside
No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead. I_icon_minitimeΤρι Μαρ 08, 2011 9:59 pm από korinious

» Αν μπορούσα να γυρίσω τον χρόνο πίσω...
No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead. I_icon_minitimeΤρι Μαρ 08, 2011 1:29 pm από afoplisius

» Βέλγιο: Παγκόσμιο «ρεκόρ» ακυβερνησίας
No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead. I_icon_minitimeΠαρ Φεβ 18, 2011 2:00 pm από Eva

» Random thoughts
No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead. I_icon_minitimeΤρι Φεβ 15, 2011 8:38 pm από Eva

No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead.

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Eva
Eva

Τόπος : στο άπειρο κι ακόμα παραπέρα
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 491

No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead. Empty
ΔημοσίευσηNo reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead.

I like mornings. I hate waking up early without having had enough sleep, but, as a matter of fact, I love mornings. I like this feeling, that I’m vivid and full of life and I have a whole day waiting for me to seize it. I like the fact that someone’s waiting for me to wake up, I think that’s one of the best parts. It feels like inspiration and creativity are here, within me, to stay, like, forever. And I guess that’s the first step, especially for young people with energy and drive talent. The first step to capture your creativity and your individual inspiration is to control your culture. To model and demonstrate the kind of world you demand to live in. Sometimes it seems like I know the world I want to live in better that anything else, some other times it feels like it’s further than the moon. But, all in all, I can feel it as I can feel my steady pulse, which beats within me all the time.

Believe it or not, waking up in the very morning after being asleep late at night while every mistake I’ve ever made, every word I said, or every moment I wish I could re-live is rushing through my head, or while trying to pull myself together and relax by listening to music, makes me feel that I own the chance to live every single moment of the day, so I won’t miss a thing. Like I’m approaching new levels of inspirational and creative motivation, or even determination. Because happiness fits in the simple moments of our everyday life. And we only realize this, by the time we have the right people next to us. And we may have a hard time till we find them, because this isn’t supposed to be easy, but when we do, it will be worth it more than anything else. So, stop focusing on people and situations that don’t even worth it and try to show up your true colors instead.

Smile
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Μοιραστείτε αυτή τη δημοσίευση στο: reddit

No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead. :: Σχόλια

και γιατι επρεπε να γραφτει στα αγγλικα?? Rolling Eyes
Ε, στα αγγλικά μου ήρθε η έμπνευση Razz
Αν ερχόταν στα ελληνικά ή στα γερμανικά θα ήταν και διαφορετικό το κείμενο...
Ως προς το περιεχόμενο δεν ξέρω, αλλά μορφικά σίγουρα Razz

No reason to stay is a good reason to go. Well, maybe I sould stay, but I think I'm gonna do some going instead.

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 

Σελίδα 1 από 1

Παρόμοια θέματα

-
» Good morning, everyone! :D

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Woof :: Eva's Blog-
Μετάβαση σε: